Get snapping to be in line to win our next seasonal competition. “Summer” photographs must reach us by 2 December 2013.
First Prize: 1 hour family shoot of up to 5 people by Claire Harries Photography
Second Prize: R150 Cape Union Mart voucher
Third Prize: R100 Musica voucher
The Judge for our summer Competition is Claire Harries
Please read the “How to Enter” and Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you send the correct information through to Janine at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter:
- Send your entries (maximum five per competition) with your name, address and contact details to Janine at email@example.com
- Give your photograph a title, state which season it is entered for
- Each entry must be accompanied by the camera make, model, lens and any other applicable information (flash, beanbag, etc.).
- Edited images must be about 1MB. If you qualify for publication in the Keystone Magazine, we will contact you for a high-resolution version (A3 at 300 dpi is ideal).
Terms and Conditions:
• Entry to the Photographic Competition is open to Stonehurst residents only
• Only Stonehurst residents are eligible for prizes
• Only amateur photographers may enter – no professional photographers
• Only photographs taken on Stonehurst Mountain Estate are eligible
• No cash alternative is available to any prize unless expressly stated otherwise.
• The closing date for any competition will be as stated. The judge(s) cannot accept responsibility for late entries.
• There is no age restriction
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• We reserve the right to cancel any competition without notice at any time.
• Any deviation from the rules and/or attempt to manipulate the outcome of the prize will result in disqualification.
• Winners may be required to be photographed for publicity purposes in the Keystone Magazine, Stonehurst Post, Stonehurst Face Book Page and website
• Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party.
• No responsibility will be accepted for undelivered, lost or delayed entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• Entrants acknowledge that the winning photographs may be displayed and/or published to the public through the Keystone Magazine, Stonehurst Post, Face Book Page and Stonehurst website.
• By entering the photographs into this competition the entrants acknowledge that they have authorised Stonehurst to publish them in whatever form they wish.
• The entrant confirms that he owns the copyright of the photograph and indemnifies Stonehurst for any breach of copyright which may arise, no matter what the foundation for such breach may be.
• Entrants confirm that they are legally empowered to allow publication of the photographs. and that no other party has any right or claim to the copyright and/or ownership of the photographs.
• Winning photographs cannot be re-submitted into further Stonehurst Mountain Estate Photographic competitions.
• By entering into a competition it is deemed that you have read and understood these rules.
• The Stonehurst Mountain Estate Trustees and Management shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage to photographs, howsoever arising
I am a Cape Town-based, natural light photographer and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to take photos for a living.
My style is soft and natural and I love capturing those special moments that go by so quickly. A funny facial expression, or a quiet moment between a bride and groom, might seem insignificant at the time, but when caught on camera they become favourite memories.
My goal is to make the experience fun and stress-free and to capture the joy and love of my client’s big day. Even though I live in the beautiful Noordhoek Valley, I am more than happy to travel.
My work includes weddings, special events and modelling portfolios as well as baby, children and family shoots under the Lovely Little People brand. I also do inspirational wedding shoots with the Love Love Me Do team.
Cell: 083 400 8785